Why you should Register for Online Services
Please register now if you have not done so already, for better access to our service.
What is covered here:
- Why use online services
- How to register for yourself
- How to register on behalf of someone else (child or with permission from the patient if an adult)
- Access to Medical Records
Why Use Online Services
Once you are registered you will be able to:
- Book a wide range of appointments such as Medication Reviews, Cervical Smears, Blood Pressure Review, Pill Check, Blood Test, Long-Term Condition Annual Review, Whooping Cough Injection and NHS Health Check
- Cancel any appointment at any time 24/7
- Order your repeat medication and see when your next review is due
- View your test results immediately once available without having to request them
- Access your medical records
Other services that we offer can be accessed via the website or Klinik (24 hours online service) without a log in.
How to Register for Yourself
For verification purposes, to complete your registration you will need to attach two forms of identification to the form below. One from of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and one form of proof of address (utility bill, bank statement).
If you have completed the form fully and attached two acceptable forms of ID we will then email you the information that you need in order to register your account. Please allow up to 4 weeks for this process to be completed, although we will endeavor to process all requests as soon as possible and hope to contact you sooner than this.
Please ensure that when you fill in this form you supply us with your current email address – please note we need separate and unique email addresses for our patients due to the nature of our online services.
Patients are required to register and be provided with an individual log in to ensure the highest level of security where sharing personal and private information with patients. It is very important to keep these log in details safe and not share them with anyone. Many smart phones can also offer fingerprint security to verify your identity when using the App.
How to Register on Behalf of Someone Else
If you are a parent or guardian wishing to set up Patient Access for a child (anyone under the age of 16) or you have permission from an adult (anyone aged 16 or over) to set up and use Patient Access on their behalf you need to complete the Proxy Access to GP Online Services form.
Access to Medical Records
If you would also like to have access to your medical records on Patient Access, we ask that you read this short Patient Information Leaflet (PDF) to better understand the content of medical records.
Requests to gain access to medical records have be processed separately in accordance with relevant guidelines and will therefore take longer than requests for all other features available on Patient Access.