Salaried GP – 6-8 Sessions
Maternity Locum GP from June 2018 (up to 1 year) – 4-5 Sessions
We’re seeking enthusiastic and motivated GP to join us in our large, innovative practice.
We’re offering an opportunity to work in a thriving, cohesive and experienced multidisciplinary team. Our mission has been to provide a working environment designed to enhance the fulfilment of our hard working colleagues whilst providing a quality service to our population of over 27k patients.
- Routine surgeries with no extras
- In-house Community Paramedic home visiting service
- Our own Practice Pharmacist & Pharmacy Technicians
- Half days on call in our same day urgent clinic supported by a dedicated team of minor illness Nurses and specialist paramedics
- Clinical PA to assist with GP phone calls
- Experienced and supportive administrative teams
- Wide variety of in-house special interests
- Adjacent community hospital for which we provide GP cover
- Strong links with local CCG, GP Federation and LMC.
- GP training practice with FY2, ST2 and ST3 trainees across our sites.
- Actively involved in developing new and sustainable working practices and local collaborative working.
Job description and Practice Profile available on request.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Lindsey Jefferies Practice Manager email@example.com
20 Hours – 5 days per week
We are seeking an Administrator to join us at our practice.
This role involves supporting GPs administratively by scanning and filling all clinical correspondence. You will be responsible for processing all incoming letters received either in paper or electronic format working with our Clinical Correspondence Administrator (CCA). After receiving and recording (indexing) incoming post you will file to the patients’ medical records or forward to the CCA for action/distribution.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate that they are self-motivated, confident working with IT, accurate and used to working under pressure. Previous experience in a GP surgery or knowledge of EMIS Web Health Care System and Docman would be an advantage but not essential. Full training will be given. We are looking for a flexible candidate able to cover other administrative roles when required and must be available Monday to Friday. There is scope for more hours on an ad hoc basis to cover other roles. NHS pension scheme.
If you require further information or wish to apply please send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 3 March 2018