This page covers information: on social distancing; shielding; government advice and services; ordering medication; isolation notes, Fit/Sick Notes related to coronavirus; help for extremely vulnerable patients; and other useful links and guidance. This is updated regularly as we get new information. If you have any acute queries please still do get in contact with us.
Please note that if you submit a query that is answered in our FAQs then you will not receive a response.
If you have a query as to whether you are in the Very High Risk group, please continue to stay at home and avoid contact with anyone outside your household. If you think you should be sent a shielding letter we will contact you directly when NHS England has advised us to do so. We do not have the capacity to respond to patients individually on this matter at this time so you will not get a response. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please see our update and FAQs pages.
Marlow Medical Group Update
- Get an NHS Isolation Note
- Support for the Extremely Vulnerable
- Coronavirus and Mental Health – Tips for Self-Isolation
- When Should I Worry? Advice for Parents
- Latest Government Advice
- NHS England – Coronavirus Page
- Explanatory Household Isolation Diagram
- Coronavirus and Mental Health
- What is Social Distancing?
- Guidance on Social Distancing
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- What is shielding?
- Hand Washing
- Mental Health Helplines
- Coronavirus and Asthma