We are pleased to announce our new website is now live. After listening to patient feedback we have invested in a new, modern website which we hope you will find easier to navigate. We have updated and added information in response to recent queries from patients on how to contact us, update your details and provided patients guides for key services and how to get support.
Key new features of the website are:
- a cleaner and more modern look and feel with banners where we can publicise key news items more prominently with piano key style headings that can be expanded and collapsed as required.
- Improved search capability that enables patients to find information more easily. Click on the magnifying glass icon to use.
- New forms that enable you to:
- Update your current information (including new capability to request a change to change your nominated pharmacy)
- Request support (for key systems and processes such as Klinik Patient System, On-line services (e.g. Patient Access)) and repeat prescriptions
- Give feedback more targeted feedback ie. complaints, compliments and suggestions and opinions are now separate forms.
- The ability to subscribe to receive practice newsletters and news updates so you can be better alerted to receive new items of interest.
And in response to what you have asked for better understanding on, we have created three new patient guides that take you through how to register, access, use and overcome common queries relating to services offered by us:
Klinik Patient Guide and Frequently Asked Questions https://marlowdoctors.genpra.site/clinics-and-services/klinik-patient-guide-and-faq/
Prescriptions and Medications Frequently Asked Questions: https://marlowdoctors.genpra.site/prescriptions-and-medications/prescriptions-and-medications-guide-and-faq/
On-line Services Patient Guide and Frequently Asked Questions: https://marlowdoctors.genpra.site/clinics-and-services/online-services/online-services-patient-guide-faq/
With closer control over the running of our new website we will be able to provide more regular updates, including campaigns and information from our Arc Bucks Primary Care Network as well as Public Health England and other healthcare providers.
We hope you enjoy using the new website and welcome feedback via our new feedback channels.