You can now request access to a summary of your medical records online. This includes your Problem History, Medication, Test Results and Vaccinations.
See the Online Services Records Access Patient Information Leaflet for more details.
Please note if you have previously opted out of having a Summary Care Record, this facility will not be available to you.
- Download and complete the Application for online access to my medical records form
- Bring the completed form in person to the surgery together with two forms of ID – one photo ID and one separate proof of residence.
- The receptionist will validate your ID and provide you with a username and password and then activate your online account to allow viewing of your medical records.
- Log in to your account, click on ‘Change My Details’ (on the right hand side of the page)
- Tick the ‘Opt into Detailed Care Record’.
- Click ‘View Detailed Care Records’
If you already have a username and password to access Appointments & Prescriptions online and wish to add in the facility to Access your Medical Records, you will still need to complete the application form and provide two forms of ID, following the process above. Once we have activated your account, you can use your existing username and password to access this facility. This process should take approximately two working days from the time we receive the completed form and relevant documents.