If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice. For the latest information and guidance please refer to the UK Government website.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Get an NHS Isolation Note
- Support for the Extremely Vulnerable
- Coronavirus and Mental Health – Tips for Self-Isolation
- When Should I Worry? Advice for Parents
- Quick Advice Guide for Parents
- Latest Government Advice
- NHS England – Coronavirus Page
- NHS England – Guidance for Extremely Vulnerable Patients
- Coronavirus and Mental Health
- What is Social Distancing?
- Guidance on Social Distancing
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- What is shielding?
- Hand Washing
- Mental Health Helplines
- Coronavirus and Asthma
- Domestic Abuse and COVID-19 – Help from Safe Lives
- Oxford Health Mental Health Helpline