Please note that if you submit a query that is answered in our FAQs then you will not receive a response.
If you have a query as to whether you are in the Very High Risk group, please continue to stay at home and avoid contact with anyone outside your household. If you think you should be sent a shielding letter we will contact you directly when NHS England has advised us to do so. We do not have the capacity to respond to patients individually on this matter at this time so you will not get a response. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please see our update and FAQs pages.
Marlow Medical Group – Current Operating Procedures
- Get an NHS Isolation Note
- Support for the Extremely Vulnerable
- Coronavirus and Mental Health – Tips for Self-Isolation
- When Should I Worry? Advice for Parents
- Quick Advice Guide for Parents
- Latest Government Advice
- NHS England – Coronavirus Page
- NHS England – Guidance for Extremely Vulnerable Patients
- Explanatory Household Isolation Diagram
- Coronavirus and Mental Health
- What is Social Distancing?
- Guidance on Social Distancing
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- What is shielding?
- Hand Washing
- Mental Health Helplines
- Coronavirus and Asthma
- Domestic Abuse and COVID-19 – Help from Safe Lives
- Oxford Health Mental Health Helpline
Support for People with Learning Disabilities